There are different ways to run a bot: from Studio Pro, Orchestrator, or executing a NEEX file exported from Studio. To do the last option, you just need to have Bot Runner installed. So, in this article, we show you how to export a project to a .neex file and how to execute it.
1. When your workflow is complete, save it by clicking File → Save
2. If your workflow is not yet a project, do that by clicking File → Save as project
3. Next, click on File → Export to .neek
4. Click on "Export"
5. Choose the file name and folder to save the file
Check the folder to see the file you have just created.
6. To run it, double-click on the .neek file. Remember that you need to have Bot Runner installed
There you go! You have just created and executed a bot!