There may be scenarios where you are interested in extracting all the titles or all the hyperlinks of search results from a web page. This action can be done using 2 activities in Studio Pro: the Get Element Property activity and the Get Element Value activity.
In this article, you will learn how to extract several values from a web page.
To perform those actions, follow these instructions. The only difference is the activity you select — the rest of the steps are the same for both of them. So, let us see how to do it:
1. Add the Get Element Property activity or the Get Element Value activity to your workflow.
2. Select the "Element Name" for the search results or the values you want in the Browser Picker.
2. Expand the "Advanced options".
3. Adjust the attributes in such a way that the Browser Picker is able to identify all values.
4. Click on Save. A confirmation pop-up window opens.
5. Press "Proceed".
6. Add a "Property name" that you are interested in extracting from the web page. In this example: innerText.
7. Also, make sure the parameter "Several elements" is enabled so the activities can extract multiple data from the website.
8. After you run the bot, you may see a result similar to the following screenshot: