How to check your plan information
1. Log in to the User Portal.
2. On the left Navigation Panel, click on "Account" and enter the "Billing" option.
3. The "Overview" tab opens. You will be able to see your plan information, the Add-ons available according to your tier, and the complementary add-ons.
How to request an Add-on
- Log in to the User Portal.
- Navigate to the "Billing" option.
- In the "Overview" tab, you can see the "Add-ons" section. Click «Manage Add-ons».
- Next, choose whether you want an additional Studio Pro or Orchestrator SaaS license. Click "Order now" on the selected card.
- It opens an Add-on request form.
- Specify the number of licenses you need in the "Count" parameter, read the information, and check the cost of the Add-on. To confirm your request, click "Order now".
- Your success manager will reach out to you to confirm all the details.
How do I know what free Add-ons are available
- Navigate to the Portal URL and log in.
- Navigate to the "Billing" page.
- In the "Overview" tab, at the bottom of the screen, you can see the "Complimentary Add-ons" section.
- The following free Add-ons are currently available to all users by default:
- 1000 queries in Google OCR
- 1000 queries in Microsoft OCR
- Anti-CAPTCHA captcha solution functionality.