In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to work with current leads and close deals in the Lead Center.
How to work with current deals
- Log into the User's Portal.
- Expand the Business Hub
- Access the Lead Center option.
- Click the "CRM" tab. In the CRM screen you will see three sections: "Active", "Won" and "Lost":
Active - deals in progress (active);
Won - successfully closed, "won" deals;
Lost - unsuccessfully closed, "lost" deals.
- To change the status of the current deal, open its page by clicking on the line with the name of the lead.
How to close deals
To close a deal:
1. Go to the "CRM" screen again.
2. Select the Deal in the Active tab that you want to close.
3. A window that shows information about the company opens.
4. Choose the status of the deal - "Won" or "Lost".
5. Answer a few questions related to your experience with the lead. This feedback will be valuable for ElectroNeek to be able to help you with future deals closing. The questions differ depending on the option selected Won or Lost. Remember, the more you let us know about your deals, the better the feedback we can provide to improve your selling processes
6. After answering this mandatory feedback, click "Close deal".
7. The closed deal will go to the "Won" or "Lost" tab, depending on the status you define.
- There is a limit on the deals that can be in work at once. You can monitor the limit on the CRM tab.
- If you exceed this limit, you will not be able to take on new deals, even if the monthly deal limit is not exceeded.
- It is necessary to close current deals to make room for new deals.