In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to work with current leads and close deals in the Lead Center.
How to work with current deals
- In the "CRM" tab, you will see three sections: "Active", "Won" and "Lost":
Active - deals in progress (active);
Won - successfully closed, "won" deals;
Lost - unsuccessfully closed, "lost" deals.
- To change the status of the current deal, open its page by clicking on the line with the name of the lead.
How to close deals
To close a deal:
- Go to the "CRM" tab.
- Select the deal you want to close and click on the line with the name of the company you are working with. A window will open that shows information about the company.
- Here you can also choose the status of the deal - "Won" or "Lost".
- Once you choose any of these options you will need to answer a few questions related to your experience with the lead. This feedback will be valuable for ElectroNeek to be able to help you with future deals closing.
- After completing the previous steps, click "Close deal".
- The closed deal will go to the "Won" or "Lost" tab, depending on the status you define.
- There is a limit on the deals that can be in work at once. You can monitor the limit on the CRM tab.
- If you exceed this limit, you will not be able to take on new deals, even if the monthly deal limit is not exceeded.
- It is necessary to close current deals to make room for new deals.