- Added the ability to select folders as attachments in the Send email activity of Outlook and Office 365 groups. A corresponding checkbox has been added to the interface.
- Added the ability to use wildcard
*when working with the Delete file activity.
- The run status window will now remember the location after moving it.
- Added an ability to select encoding in the Read text file, Create file, Overwrite file, Append to file activities.
- If you cannot use the application due to insufficient rights, a notification will now appear informing you of this.
- Fixed an error
Cannot read property 'params' of undefinedwhen working with the "Data element" function in the Scrape structured data activity.
- Fixed an issue when the browser elements were incorrectly detected when working with Chrome Native.
- Fixed an issue when Google Chrome would not run through Studio Pro due to outdated versions of the chrome driver.
- Fixed an issue when the authentication in ABBYY OCR wouldn't work on AWS virtual machines.
- Fixed an error
Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0when working with ABBYY OCR.
- Fixed an issue when the read emails by the Read emails (Outlook) activity were not marked as read directly in Outlook.
- Fixed an issue with "Ignore HTTPS certificate verification" checkbox. When the checkbox was disabled and the same algorithm was run in Studio Pro and Bot Runner, different results were displayed.
- Fixed an issue when the "Calculate a value" parameter would not find files by relative path when running the bot through the Orchestrator.
Orchestrator and user's portal
- Fixed an issue when the icons for changing a user's role and deleting a user in the Teams section were disappearing.
- Fixed an issue when a user sometimes couldn't accept an invitation to an organization if they had already been invited to another organization and didn't accept its invitation.