There are sets of statuses for the workflows loaded into Orchestrator and the Bot Runners connected to them. The statuses state the work of algorithms and Bot Runner at the current moment, and may also indicate the need to perform certain actions. In this article we will look through the statuses of workflows and Bot Runners in more detail.
Bot Runner statuses
- Online - Bot Runner is connected to Orchestrator, but the user is not authorized in Bot Runner with rights to use Orchestrator at this time.
- Offline - Bot Runner was previously connected to Orhcestrator, but the user is not currently authorized in Bot Runner with the rights to use Orchestrator.
- Busy - Bot Runner is currently performing a workflow.
- Added - the workflow is loaded, but no Bot Runner is assigned to it.
- Ready - the workflow is loaded and ready to run on the available Bot Runner.
- In Progress - the workflow is currently in progress.
- Pending - the workflow is in the queue and waiting to be performed.
- No avaliable Bot Runners - the workflow is loaded, but all the assigned Bot Runners are either offline or busy.