To run a workflow through Orchestrator, you must first load a bot into Orchestrator and assign one or more Bot Runners to that bot.
To do this:
- Go to the "Workflows" page in your Orchestrator product.
- Here you will see the uploaded bot. Pay attention to its status - it appears as "Added".
- The bot can have a total of five statuses. You can learn more about the statuses in this article. If you see the status "Added", then you need to assign Bot Runner, on which this algorithm can be performed. To do this:
- Make sure that Bot Runner is running on the machine where the bot will run.
- Go to the "Assigned Bot Runners" tab.
- Click the "Select Bot Runners" button. Here you can select the Bot Runner you want. Pay attention to the machine name and user name, so you can determine which Bot Runner to choose. When the Bot Runner is defined - check the box and click "Save" to assign it to the bot.
- The Bot is ready to run! The list of assigned Bot Runners means that when you set a schedule for this algorithm, the execution at the moment of startup will take place on the first available Bot Runner from this list.
Launching a bot
There are three ways of launching bots:
- The "Run now" button in the worflow page. Use this option to run the bot right here right now.
- "Scheduling". You can set a schedule for launching bots. You can read about it in more detail here.
- Weebhook-link. This way allows you to run workflow by HTTP-request. You can read about it in more detail here.
Deleting Bot Runners
You can unassign the assigned Bot Runner from the algorithm. To do this:
- Navigate to the workflow page, click on the "Configure Bot Runners" button.
- You will see a list of Bot Runners connected to Orchestrator. To unassign the Bot Runner from the workflow, uncheck the corresponding Bot Runner. Click the "Save" button.
- The Bot Runner is unassigned.
You can also delete the Bot Runner from Orchestrator:
- Navigate to the "Bot Runners" page.
- Select the Bot Runner to delete, click on the actions button and click "Delete".
Note that if you delete the Bot Runner this way and then log back into the Bot Runner under your profile, it will reappear in the list, but if that Bot Runner was assigned to some workflow, it will need to be reassigned.