Once a bot is developed and tested, you may want to publish it to Orchestrator SaaS so that you can manage this bot remotely, set schedules, and more. This is the instruction on how to do it with Studio Pro.
We assume that you have prepared your bot and are ready to publish it. In order to do that:
- Open Studio Pro. Log in under your account. If you exist in multiple Teams, select a Team under which you want to log in.
- Open your workflow.
- Navigate to "File" and then click "Publish to Orchestrator SaaS"
- You will see a window where you need to fill a few parameters
- Name - you can write a descriptive name so you can easily find it in a list.
- Orchestrators - if there is an Orchestrator connected to the Orchestrator of your Team, you will see it in the list. You will be able to choose where to publish the bot: to the Orchestrator that belongs to the account you're logged in under at this moment or to one of the connected Orchestrators.
- Description - give a description if needed.
- Click "Publish". Once you've clicked "Publish", Studio Pro will upload it to Orchestrator. The bot will be stored there.
- Important: while publishing a bot to Orchestrator, our system will publish everything that is located in the same folder where the .neek file is placed and in the subfolders. If the size of the whole package is more than 20 MB then the publishing will be cancelled.
- You will see the bot in Orchestrator. Assign Bot Runners to the workflow so that you can run this bot now or schedule them.
- If you exist in multiple Teams and you want to publish a bot under the other team you belong to, you should log out from Studio, then enter your credentials to log in, and then select the desired Team. Then you can publish the bot to the Team's Orchestrator.
- If you have made changes to the bot, you need to repeat the publishing process so that Orchestrator works with the latest version of the bot. Orchestrator will not need to reconfigure bot launches: settings such as APIs, webhook links, or schedules will be saved.
- If you make changes to the bot and republish it to Orchestrator, it will replace the previously published workflow with its latest version. If you need to publish multiple versions of the workflow, you need to save each of them as a separate file and publish them to Orchestrator separately.