Bot Runner is capable of publishing .neex bots to Orchestrator:
- Open Bot Runner and open the "Log In" tab.
- Log in under your account. If you exist in multiple Teams, select a Team under which you want to log in.
- Navigate to the "Orchestrator SaaS" tab and then click "Publish to Orchestrator SaaS". You will see the windows explorer where you can find your bot.
- Select your .neex file that you want to publish.
- You will see a window where you need to fill a few parameters
- Name - you can write a descriptive name so you can easily find it in a list.
- Description - give a description if needed.
- Click "Publish". Once you've clicked "Publish", Bot Runner will upload the bot to Orchestrator. The bot will be stored there.
- You will see the bot in Orchestrator. Assign Bot Runners to the workflow so that you can run this bot now or schedule them.
- If another Orchestrator is connected to your Orchestrator within the multitenancy feature, it is impossible to publish a bot to the other Orchestrator if you are logged in under your account. In other words, Bot Runner always publishes bots to the Orchestrator attached to the account under which you are logged in. You should use Studio Pro in order to do that.
- If you exist in multiple Teams, the Bot Runner will allow you to select under which Team you want to log in. But as it is said above, Bot Runner will publish bots to the Orchestrator belonging to the logged in account. If you want to publish a bot under the other Team, you should log out and select the corresponding Team when logging in again.
- If you made changes to the bot, you will need to export this bot to .neex and publish the .neex file to Orchestrator again so that Orchestrator works with the newest version of the bot.