In order to connect Bot Runner to Orchestrator:
- Generate a token on the Orchestrator page. You can find more on that here.
- Copy the token and paste it into the "Token" field on the Bot Runner login page. The Bot Runner is now connected to Orchestrator.
After you have connected the Bot Runner via token, you will need to do one more step. On the "Bot Runners" page in the Orchestrator, you will see the Bot Runner connected, but it will be in the "Not approved" section. To approve the Bot Runner, click the "Approve" button. In the same way you can deactivate specific Bot Runners. To do this, click on the "Deactivate" button.
1. Whenever you connect to a Bot Runner via a token, that Bot Runner will automatically assume a "Not approved" status.
2. A token that you have already generated cannot be generated or viewed again. Therefore, if you need to distribute a token across multiple Bot Runners, save it.
3. If you exit a Bot Runner already authorized with a token and re-authorize the same Bot Runner with a different token, the Bot Runner will remain the same in Orchestrator (it will not need to be reconfigured).