About the Feature
This feature is currently in the beta stage the purpose of which is to conduct testing and receive feedback. The final version may dramatically change as well as the sales policy with respect to this feature. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality, or other problems with the beta feature, please send an email to our technical support.
This activity extracts data according to a given structure. It is especially useful for scenarios that require extracting table data from a website, extracting search results, or, for example, extracting product prices from online-shops pages. Follow this link to find a detailed tutorial on how to work with this activity.
This option allows you to create a .rel file that will contain the extracted data structure, or set the path to an existing .rel file.
The button "Create new data relations file" allows you to create a .rel file.
Clicking on it will open an empty canvas. Note that when you save a .rel file created by clicking the "Create new data relations file" button, the path to it will be automatically substituted in the "Data structure" parameter.
If you already have a .rel file created, you can set the path to it manually in the input field or click the "PICK" button to find the file through explorer.
There are three ways to manually set the path to the .rel file:
- Set a value allows you to manually specify the path.
- Calculate a value allows you to use a special formula or a special method to determine the path.
- Save the previous step result takes the result of the previous workflow action as the path.
This parameter allows you to specify the name of the tab that you want the bot to interact with. The name of the tab is assigned in the "Open URL" activity.
- Set a value allows you to manually specify the name of the tab.
- Calculate a value allows you to use a special formula or a special method to determine the name of the tab.
- Save the previous step result takes the result of the previous workflow action as the name of the tab.
Use tab name in order
This checkbox allows you to specify a sequential number of a tab in the browser. It is worth using if a new tab opens not manually, but automatically after clicking on some element.
This option allows you to select a specific iframe on a given page in which to perform an activity.
Wait before, sec
Allows you to set a delay before the activity is performed.
Wait after, sec
Allows you to set a delay after the activity is performed.
Contains an annotation to the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.