This activity allows you to recognize text using the Microsoft Form Recognizer service.
Endpoint and Key
Microsoft Form Recognizer requires an account in the service itself. Create an account in Form Recognizer and fill it out in Studio Pro to get access to the Form Recognizer functionality. If you already have an account in Studio Pro, you can select it from the drop-down list. If not, click Add New Account and fill in the details.
In the appeared window you will see a from for creating an account:
- Service — this field can be filled in any way, it will not affect the operation of this action.
- Login — here you need to specify the
Endpointshould be entered with protocol HTTPS, for example: https://companyname.testservices.azure.com/.
- Password — here you need to specify the
Endpoint for Microsoft Form Recognizer OCR is automatically selected depending on the selected data type to be recognized.
- Set a value option allows you to manually specify the path to the image whose text you want to recognize. Click the "PICK" button to open the file explorer and select the path to the picture.
- Calculate a value option allows you to use a special formula or a special method to determine the path.
- Save the previous step result option takes the result of the previous workflow activity as the path.
Select the type of document you want to recognize:
- Business Card
- Id document
- Save the previous step result option takes the result of the previous workflow activity as the additional parameters.
This parameter allows you to create an annotation to the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.