This activity allows you to recognize text from image using the CaptureFast OCR service.
Email and Password
CaptureFast OCR requires an account in the service itself. Create an account in CaptureFast and fill it out in Studio Pro to get access to the CaptureFast functionality. If you already have an account in Studio Pro, you can select it from the drop-down list. If not, click "ADD NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the details.
In the appeared window you will see a from for creating an account:
- Service — this field can be filled in any way, it will not affect the operation of this action.
- Login — here you need to specify the e-mail linked to your CaptureFast OCR account.
- Password — here you need to specify the password linked to the account.
Endpoint for CaptureFast OCR is automatically selected depending on the selected data type to be recognized.
- Set a value option allows you to manually specify the path to the image whose text you want to recognize. Click the "Pick" button to open the file explorer and select the path to the picture.
- Calculate a value option allows you to use a special formula or a special method to determine the path.
- Save the previous step result option takes the result of the previous workflow activity as the path.
This option requires authorization in the CaptureFast service. When you click on the drop-down list, Studio Pro sends a request to the service and returns a list of document types from which you can select the types you want.
This parameter allows you to create an annotation to the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.