This activity allows you to recognize text from image using the Amazon Textract OCR service.
Note. We do not store processed images on our servers.
How to work with credentials
To start using this activity, you first need to enter your credentials.
The button to add new credentials.
This article describes in detail the process of adding credentials.
ID and Secret
Amazon Textract OCR requires an account in the service itself. Create an account on Textract and fill in its details in Studio Pro to access the Textract functionality. If you already have an account in Studio Pro, you can select it from the drop-down list. If not, click "ADD NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the details.
In the appeared window you will see a from for creating an account:
- Service — this field can be filled in any way, it will not affect the operation of this action.
- Login — here you need to specify the
- Password — here you need to specify the
The endpoint used in Amazon Textract OCR is
- Set a value option allows you to manually specify the path to the image whose text you want to recognize. Click the "PICK" button to open the file explorer and select the path to the picture.
- Calculate a value option allows you to use a special formula or a special method to determine the path.
- Save the previous step result option takes the result of the previous workflow activity as the path.
Select the type of analysis you want to perform. Select the "Table" option to return information about the tables detected in the input document. Select "Form" to return data about the detected forms. To perform both types of analysis, select both options. All rows and words detected in the document will be displayed as a result.
This parameter allows you to create an annotation to the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.